- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Massachusetts, United States
- Device means any device that can access the website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Organization (referred to as either “the Organization,” “We,””Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Seed Global Health, Inc., 20 Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Organization. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Organization to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Organization, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Organization in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Seed Global Health, accessible from seedglobalhealth.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using the Seed website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Organization, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Organization may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news and general information about events which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For gift acceptance: To accept payment for a charitable donation you are making to Seed Global Health, and properly thank you for your gift.
Seed will never share, use, or sell your personal data to external or third party companies.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Organization will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the Personal Data that we have collected at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your data on record be modified in any way.
Our website contains links to other sites, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any website that you visit.
The Seed Global Health website is not intended for children. Seed does not intentionally or knowingly collect any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you should not submit any personal information to us while visiting our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact email@example.com.
If we change this policy, we will post those changes here, on the homepage of our website, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.